"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We sent our son to private school for 12 years.
- Wasn't she the woman who sent her son to a public school?
- She has been after one mother for two years to send her son to school.
- She did not send her son back to the school.
- Will he still be able to send his son to college in two years?
- He plans to send his son, now just a year old, to public school but to provide him with religious education, mostly at home.
- She wanted to send her son and daughter to America because of something that was making children die.
- I see no reason to send your son to Germany.
- "Finally I had only enough money to send my son."
- He has decided to send his two young sons to a private school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.