"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1916 they sent reinforcements and formed the 2nd Army.
- Grant sent reinforcements to the capital, but stayed at the front.
- We'd better get out of here before they send reinforcements.
- The idea of sending reinforcements to Baghdad is not a new one.
- The French had sent heavy naval reinforcements, and the attack was called off.
- Now he was thinning them still further to send reinforcements to the West.
- Odds were it wasn't going any too well, or the commanding general would have sent him reinforcements.
- "So it could be a bluff to keep us from sending reinforcements."
- The Federal Government has sent reinforcements to the state in response.
- "But surely you'll send reinforcements at once hard on their heels?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.