"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sometimes their families actually sent them regular payments, on the understanding that they'd stay away.
- He was finally making enough money to send regular payments back to Mary.
- Then you need to send payment within three days or I can't hold the slots.
- You should send payment to the address in paragraph 12.9.
- "Should I pay bills online or send payments in the mail?"
- However, there are certain countries to which we are not allowed to send payments.
- Some clients would send payment for hundreds of Masses, which he never actually performed.
- Note: Do not send payment until we notify you that a record has been located.
- You're months overdue, and you haven't even had the dignity to send partial payments.
- Medicaid does not pay money to you; instead, it sends payments directly to your health care providers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.