"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 65 to 70 percent of those companies have sent representatives here, he said.
- After a long discussion, the group sent representatives to both.
- Today the country does not send representatives to international events.
- They sent representatives to the Senate when women didn't do that.
- Finally, he sent representatives to those areas most affected by the problem.
- That record was held until 2008 where 63 nations send representatives.
- The district was created in 1913, sending its first representative to the 63rd Congress.
- She also sent representatives to schools and advocated public service.
- Thus, he sent a representative with his armies to China.
- Both parties sent additional representatives to the three Southern states.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.