"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most recent attack, the first to take place during the day, sent ripples of alarm throughout the neighborhood.
- He did something then with his tongue that sent ripples of desire through her.
- He moved his hand through the cold water, sending ripples across the pool.
- Those rises sent ripples through the economy, especially among businesses.
- His proximity sent ripples through every sense I had, normal or not.
- She nodded, and the motion sent ripples of color through her hair.
- The murder of an unknown man does not send ripples through the police department.
- The possibility of a deal immediately sent ripples through the pharmaceutical industry.
- The roar of its descent sent ripples across the sea's surface, even miles away.
- Still, his decision sent ripples across the political waters, answering one more question about what the final Democratic field might look like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.