"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we certainly don't need to send 250,000 soldiers to get at it.
- He would have to send soldiers out to see what, or who, had gone over the edge.
- "And you are the one who sent our soldiers to their death in Russia!"
- When we ran away he didn't even send his soldiers after us.
- And that he had sent his own soldiers to carry out the job.
- She knew that sending soldiers to fight against these people would not change them.
- "We will go on before they can send soldiers after us from the castle."
- We work for order, and send our soldiers out to maintain it.
- We also wouldn't send our soldiers to die to keep them in their positions.
- The British sent more soldiers to keep control of the colonies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.