"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A1 At least 34 other countries plan to send 15,000 to 20,000 troops.
- By May 21 there was no need to send further troops.
- In recent days, both countries have sent additional troops here.
- Some countries simply do not have the numbers to send 1,000 troops, and yet they are doing their best to help free Iraq.
- It has also added to the pressure to send American troops to sort out the situation.
- "So he is less likely to send troops to a war."
- Officials said no final decision had been made on sending troops.
- A number of countries have sent or are sending troops to help.
- I'm angry at the decision not to send enough troops into Iraq.
- The king also sent troops with them who joined the main French army.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.