"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sent envoys to the courts of Europe looking for support.
- Japan sent its envoy to the nuclear talks to China today.
- "We send envoys out when there's something useful that can be done."
- "There the old idea that you can send an envoy out and beat up on all sides until they come around," the official said.
- Sophia once again sent envoys to her son who finally agreed to become the king.
- And the United States has sent a special envoy to get the peace process moving again.
- Also, I've sent an envoy to ask her to search for the missing beasts.
- Then he sent an envoy to offer tribute to Han.
- President Clinton has said he will not immediately send a special envoy to the North.
- It would be necessary to send an envoy to deliver the message personally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.