"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The results sent shares higher by 10.5 percent on Tuesday, to close at $20.67.
- The news sent the company's shares to their lowest level in 10 years.
- The news sent the company's shares to an almost three-year low.
- The report sent the company's shares down nearly 10 percent.
- The news sent shares of the energy, entertainment and aviation company down 35 percent.
- That the news was not worse for the company sent Gap's shares up $1.83, or 12.6 percent, to $16.35.
- The others are holding on, apparently hoping the airline does well enough to send its new shares higher.
- The news of a merger with Delta sent shares soaring 17 percent more.
- The strong earnings, combined with talk of a possible takeover, have sent 360's shares up about 76.5 percent this year.
- Investors reacted by sending its shares down $2.19, to $54.94.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.