"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And all I could do would be to send a signal.
- And I thought he kind of sent a signal that they do understand what's up against them.
- Send a signal to Washington that a $480 billion tax cut over five years is what they want.
- And with us send a signal to Congress that we need them to face the issue.
- The workers send a signal by their choice of education.
- She was gone now, but he sent the signal anyway.
- That sent a wrong signal to a lot of employees.
- It would send a signal that someone is doing something.
- The voters have sent clear signals on the trade question.
- "Could we set up the machine to send a signal back into one of them?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.