"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the weak dollar has sent prices of foreign goods even higher.
- The risk of the funds is that market interest rates will rise, sending prices down.
- This would send prices in the already-battered market down further.
- Instead, many moved into the government bond market, sending prices up and yields down.
- But he said the threatened ban had sent prices for dark meat down.
- That boom, in the early and mid-80's, sent prices sharply up throughout the area.
- That rise in demand would send prices back up again.
- But several factors could still send prices upward in the coming months.
- The competition has sent prices soaring on television rights to popular films and series over the last year.
- An unusually cold winter would send prices perhaps as high to $2.50.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.