"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You know how we send observers to other country's elections?
- Well, we're at the point where others are going to have to start sending observers to watch us.
- Not a participant in the talks here, the group sent observers.
- European Community officials have said they will not send observers unless a cease-fire is established.
- And you're welcome to send observers to our training program any time.
- Militia groups have announced that they plan to send observers to the trial.
- This is the first time we have sent observers for purely local elections.
- We are firm advocates of the idea that countries due to join us should send observers.
- It did not manage to send observers to the elections.
- The Portuguese government also said that it would send electoral observers if asked to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.