"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is best known as an early supporter of the Cooperative.
- Even some of his early supporters, like Spain, have edged away.
- Before 1898 Shaw had been an early supporter of photography as a serious art form.
- He was one of my earliest supporters and had every right to condemn me.
- These companies were all early supporters of the 68000 microprocessor family.
- The new president was an early and enthusiastic supporter of the merger.
- The club was an early supporter of human rights and people's democracy in Korea.
- But he did not transform himself enough to trouble earlier supporters.
- Levin was an early and enthusiastic supporter of the women's rights movement.
- Even some of the project's earliest supporters question how well it would work permanently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.