"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is often seen in the early episodes when Alfred was still at school.
- Some of their experiences were depicted in these early episodes.
- Some early episodes of the series, including the first, were wiped in the late 1970s.
- He has a daughter who was murdered in an early episode.
- Compared to the early episodes of season eight, the series is down by 18% in the 18-49 demographic.
- In all earlier episodes of the show they use the restaurant's real name.
- In 2012 the early episodes continued with the 2011 format.
- During those earlier episodes, there had at least been a background of rules.
- Throughout those earlier episodes, one learned a lot about lawyers.
- In one early episode, for example, he works at home on a women's marketing survey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.