"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The early Christians did what other communities had been doing since the beginning of time.
- The idea of a pioneer was a very important one for the early Christians.
- The fish was the most important symbol to early Christians.
- Yet for most early Christians, the lesson to be drawn from the story was very different.
- "This is a sign used by the early Christians," she said, and then left.
- There are many reasons why the early Christians had such a strong sense of expectancy.
- The extent to which it was held by early Christians is debated.
- Now we may be well assured that the case was not thus, but far otherwise, with the early Christians.
- The early Christians began to attach special significance to the first day of the week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.