"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The empire wants quick results, and that means an early exit.
- We don't want to give teenagers a reason to abandon their education early, in the hope of an earlier exit from work.
- It's not about how long they will stay or the consequences of their early exits.
- She finished 35th after an early exit due to handling problems.
- By this logic, it will always be an early exit.
- But the Americans could be headed for an early exit if they are not at the top of their game.
- Or we may see him make an early exit from front line politics altogether.
- An earlier exit would have required some form of compensation.
- In both occasions he had an early exit from the tournament.
- Their next two turns resulted in early exits from the competition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.