"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Susan will begin her new role in early January 2007.
- Charges are expected within several weeks, perhaps in early January.
- The developers expect to make a final decision in early January 2007.
- Some of that can be attributed to a team meeting in early January.
- Then they have two months, until early January, to put the measures into full effect.
- "We are going into another round of planning for next year in early January," he said.
- In early January, nearly 13,000 men were ready for duty.
- The camp takes place over a 7 day period in early January each year.
- "It gives us a chance to see him work out in early January."
- It was played in early January from 1928 to 1937.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.