"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An early estimate on the start of major works was given as 2013/2014.
- Perhaps 15,000 children, to judge by early estimates, have lost a father or mother.
- That figure was 49 percent, on the low end of the company's earlier estimates.
- That was down from an earlier estimate of $165.1 billion.
- Earlier estimates had put the rate at closer to 20 to 30 percent.
- The project has cost about three times more than the earliest estimates.
- He hadn't been dead for very long - my earlier estimate of around six hours will be somewhere near the mark.
- That figure would be about even with the bureau's earlier estimates.
- An earlier estimate by the centers had been $85 a person.
- Despite earlier estimates of this working being completed in 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.