"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One way would be for Parliament to call an early election.
- Government officials have indicated that they would be more likely to call an early election.
- He called an early election for November 1963, standing in support of those two issues.
- An early election might easily see a change of government.
- "I think they've had to back off their position on early elections."
- What if Brown had held an early election, which he probably would have won?
- Six weeks ago, some of these people might have accepted an early election.
- In either case an early general election is likely to be called to resolve things.
- This called for a new early election to be held in September 2012.
- Do you consider it necessary to hold early elections for the President?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.