"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An early literary reference to the game was in 1786.
- The earliest reference to a building on the site is in 1295.
- What people do is find the earliest reference they can.
- An early written reference to the new town occurs in 1573.
- The earliest reference to the game being played there is in 1781.
- The earliest English reference appears to be in a will of 1259.
- The earliest references to an estate go back to 1501.
- An early reference to the file was in a post on the net.
- The present building dates from 1845, with the earliest reference to a church at the site being 1554.
- This is the earliest reference to the English language "ball".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.