"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girls range in age from early teens to mid-20s.
- And they are providing care for children through their early teens.
- She was in her very early teens at this time and considered a face model for the agency.
- Students who are good by their early teens get more advanced training.
- Her mother held down three jobs to help support four children, who in turn were expected to work from their early teens.
- A boy in his early teens, a girl of perhaps five or six their own children.
- Out of the blue, in my early teens, I started lying about things.
- He was young, maybe in his early teens, but not likely.
- This took place from the time she was 1 until her early teens.
- There were two kids with her, one girl about five or six and a boy in his early teens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.