"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was helped by his father, who found himself in early retirement from a large company.
- She was the one who wanted me to take early retirement.
- After taking early retirement he became a full time author of history books.
- The third took early retirement and moved back to Texas.
- The rest took early retirement at different points over the following three years.
- Two people took early retirement when they didn't get the job.
- He took early retirement form his job in March 1975.
- In 1899, he asked for early retirement due to his health.
- Many workers took early retirement; others simply lost their jobs.
- I couldn't even call off the action that got me early retirement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.