"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can be a very early sign of serious problems.
- It may be an early sign of other health problems, including cancer.
- But from the early signs, Europe will not change course.
- He also gave a few early signs of a new and positive direction in central government.
- These symptoms could be early signs of a serious side effect.
- Watch for the early signs of stress in yourself and those around you.
- As a child she showed very early signs of creative ability.
- These can be early signs of too much calcium in the body.
- It may be difficult, though, to recognize the early signs that a person is at risk.
- "Swelling of the face and hands may be an early sign."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.