"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The early indications are that the satellite services may do a bit of both.
- But early indications have been ominous in some of the more significant cases.
- In fact, the early indications are that it may already be doing so.
- The other 18 percent have early indications of the disease.
- There are, however, a number of early indications about the company's strategy.
- The meeting will be an early indication of the various groups' ability to reach a compromise.
- The early indications are that they did, although there is some room for doubt.
- They said the offering being made now could be an early indication of such activity.
- Q. What will be an early indication of the administration's direction?
- Perhaps an early indication of things to come can be found in what has happened with land sales.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.