"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were many such in the early settlement of any world.
- The early human settlements in the area are very old.
- There are many signs of early settlement in the area.
- It was one of the early urban settlements in the world.
- However, early settlements have been found dating back more than 6400 years ago.
- It covers the time period of early settlement to 1940.
- It is thus the earliest religious settlement in the town.
- It was built on the ruins of an earlier settlement.
- The community was one of the earliest settlements in the county.
- Despite the earlier settlements, the case is not significantly smaller.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.