"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Think of the early explorers sailing off into the unknown.
- The early explorers of the region were the fur traders.
- When asked by early white explorers, the tribe said their ancestors came from "up North".
- The early European explorers were not only looking for new lands.
- The name was given to it from one of the early explorers.
- All the mountain in this region are named after similar early explorers.
- As we set up camp, it was easy for our thoughts to turn to the early explorers.
- It was noted by early explorers and historians of the area.
- This is the name most often used by early explorers.
- The caves known to local people were reported by early explorers and travelers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.