"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was less well received than the two earlier novels.
- One of these changes is that the first film in the series was initially based on an earlier novel.
- In my earlier novels almost nobody got old or sick.
- Thompson tried to write about the man in his early novels, but couldn't get him right.
- James was not always vague, of course, especially in his earlier novels.
- Critical reaction was generally less positive than for his earlier novels.
- Do you feel that the book is a departure, in any way, from your earlier novels?
- It is ahead of its time as an early graphic novel.
- There, however, all similarities with the author's earlier novels end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.