"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His activities began or became known in early July 1862.
- After losing out on their first choice, they did not find something again until early July.
- In early July, students were called to sign on for subjects.
- We won't be able to get everything organized and under way until early July.
- I was to meet the class in early July 2007.
- He has not seen his wife and four children since early July.
- By early July they were about 30 miles into the ice and could go no further.
- The fire was declared under control in early July, 2007.
- The festival is held over a period of 12 days in early July.
- As of early July, it was the only country to have done so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.