"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The couple finally began their relationship in 1975, and started living together at an early stage.
- What she wanted to do was work on a play in a very early stage.
- He saw at a very early stage that something was going wrong.
- At this early stage, we don't know whether the technology will work.
- Should the research have been stopped at some earlier stage?
- The women's rights movement, including the right to higher education, was still at an early stage in 1847.
- But a doctor can help even at an early stage.
- Only the very early stage of that time had been happy.
- Research on this subject is still at an early stage.
- Is that the case and, if so, what can we do about it at an early stage?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.