"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was the final role that he played before his early death.
- His mother was a central figure here before her early death.
- This is quite different, even if the choice, when made, may make an early death more likely.
- His early death in 1965 came as a surprise to those who knew him.
- A car accident led to his early death in 1938, at the age of 31.
- His career was cut short by an early death at age 39.
- He held this position until his early death in 1896.
- People who don't know are at higher risk of serious medical problems and early death.
- It is likely that this led to his early death at only 38 years old.
- What a loss to science was the early death of the son?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.