"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His work, in six books, makes use of earlier writings that are now lost.
- In truth, much of her early writing is also irritating.
- These experiences became the basis for many of his early writings.
- There will also be found many things that run counter to what had been said in earlier writings.
- All these early writings are forever gone, though I remember some of the details quite clearly.
- Perhaps from some other early Christian writing, I'm not sure.
- The name Faramir does not appear in any earlier writing.
- As a book, it is highly indicative of Williams' early writing.
- Passages in some of his early writings support birth control.
- As a treatment, bed rest is mentioned in the earliest medical writings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.