"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of this land could not, in fact, be made available for early development.
- The problem became significant in the early development of set theory.
- It is just as important a source for the early development of English.
- In many cases the more successful a town the less likely is the chance of seeing its early development.
- This led to an early development of depression at age 7.
- Through early development, the Nike project had not been considered very important.
- The early development of the church is still not completely understood.
- Few sources exist about the early development of the office.
- A further 8% is held by other individuals who were involved in the project's early development.
- The academy played a key role in his early development.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.