"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Union members had voted down an earlier form on May 6.
- Many groups, and all the early forms, were large animals.
- It was found to exist in a very early form and stage.
- Games like this always look amazing when they show them off in early form.
- Most of the interesting things had not yet been built, or else were still in early forms; we didn't stay long.
- Together with oil, it was an early form of soap.
- It is sometimes described as an early form of chemistry.
- It is an early form of the modern belief network.
- Evidence shows that they spoke an early form of Greek.
- This river has also been connected to the earlier forms of the name.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.