"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was an early proponent of free trade with the United States.
- In the late 1940's, he became an early and strong proponent of the natural areas preservation movement.
- He was also an early proponent of English spelling reform.
- They were early proponents in the belief that medical education should be easily accessible.
- The bank, an early proponent of the change, has been accepting the form since January.
- He was an early proponent of group voice teaching methods, and published a textbook on the subject in 1936.
- He was also an early proponent of a nationalized health care system.
- Today it is dogma, leaving the theory's early proponents with the last laugh.
- He was an early proponent of using computers to educate.
- He was also an early proponent of giving students individual computers in the classroom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.