"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some go back to the early decades of the twentieth century.
- By the early decades of the 19th century, nearly every state had adopted the practice we still follow today.
- His work of earlier decades, he has said, was a young man's music.
- During the early decades of the school, girls came from all over the empire.
- Local development continued through the early decades of the 20th century.
- Several more were later released in the early 2000s (decade).
- The village was developed in the early decades of the 20th century and took its name from the Common.
- In the nation's early decades, the results of a presidential election did not become known for three or four weeks.
- It developed during the early decades of the 20th century.
- By the early decades of the 19th century, free families had many descendants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.