"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The terms for these divisions were already common since the days of early Christianity.
- What then happened to this early Christianity, if it did exist?
- It is beyond doubt one of the most significant works on early Christianity to appear in decades.
- It's partly about early Christianity, especially on the east coast here.
- During the time of early Christianity every 10 villages was ordered to build a church.
- This led some people at the time to regard early Christianity as a form of sun worship.
- Some believe that they only worked in early Christianity.
- His influence on the scholarship of early Christianity remains immense.
- The announcement was met with deep skepticism from some scholars of early Christianity.
- This belief had survived in early Christianity, although with other symbols.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.