"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This meeting is to take place at an early date.
- Although it may well cover something of an earlier date.
- A few claims have been made for an earlier date.
- You can enter an earlier date than today if the change has already taken place.
- I actually wanted a much earlier date for the ban to take effect.
- Who was he to tell the boy otherwise at this early date?
- Many of his writings were lost at an early date.
- The earliest possible date for the first performance is 12 May 1726.
- Others defend the early date, saying it will force the government to put its financial house in order.
- The earliest possible date is 17 May, as in 1818 and 2285.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.