"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His career is generally considered to have failed to reflect its early promise.
- Other shows may start to lose viewers as the weeks go on because they do not live up to their early promise.
- But she has failed to live up to the early promise and go the whole way.
- He remembered his earlier promise to himself to look for the truth in her face.
- Additionally, some relationships that seemed to show early promise did not work out well.
- Just as with earlier promises, the money is far from certain.
- Unfortunately, the rest of the season failed to live up to this early promise.
- Why did he fail to live up to his early, brilliant promise?
- With early musical promise, the son was given lessons and training.
- In 1976, he died, far less known than a man of his early professional promise might have been.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.