"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have known each other from the days of those earlier studies.
- Earlier studies have found similar results for men, they said.
- Earlier studies had found a rate of less than 4%.
- That research placed the earlier studies in a very different light.
- These are quite different to what the other authors have found in earlier studies.
- The image was based on an earlier study and a smaller 1859 version.
- The area was the site of an early archaeological study in the 1950s.
- An earlier study of men also showed a protective effect.
- Looking at them, you can see how the project evolved from the early studies to the final product.
- The new findings grew out of the team's earlier studies on the cancer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.