"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The stock is up about $25 since early June, when it was around $75.
- A vote on the measure could come at a meeting later this month or in early June.
- The last time it happened was in early June, about the middle of my second summer term.
- In early June, the market value of those shares was $13.4 million.
- He wanted to be on the trail by early June.
- To top everything off, it was a beautiful morning in the early June.
- The report is expected to be released by early June.
- The final examination takes place after 3 years of the course, in early June.
- In early June 1938, when the tournament took place, he was only 17 years and 4 months old.
- "I think we had a good chance of success in early June," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.