"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was last reported to be seen in early November 2007.
- That time would be better spent from early November on.
- It is on view at the museum through early November.
- But this was early November, just another day in the valley of the sun.
- That was the effect of the decisions he took from early November on.
- The race is scheduled to take place each year in early November.
- The 26-inch model becomes available this week, followed by the 32-inch within two weeks and the 37-inch in early November.
- With the price at $32.125 in early November, the short position had been 3.3 million shares.
- He was dismissed in early November and is now looking for work again.
- Fighting continued until early November, leaving more than 3000 dead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.