"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The human children who had been devoted were required to leave the community in early adulthood, at 20 or 21 years of age.
- It most often begins during late adolescence or early adulthood.
- This stage in learning to read often will last until early adulthood.
- Symptoms usually start during your teen years or early adulthood.
- "A lot of this might be ordinary early adulthood," he said.
- Long Island's wines, 24 years old, have moved into early adulthood.
- These problems often start in late adolescence or early adulthood.
- As a result most young people remain enrolled in some form of education well into early adulthood.
- They can also start in the late teens or early adulthood.
- He spent much of his youth and early adulthood in Vienna.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.