"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From early reports, it seemed like the company had a hit.
- And these, she couldn't help thinking, were just the early reports.
- So the western media call it Type 041 in early reports.
- This is down from early reports on 3 March of 802 people dead.
- Why did the staff not respond to an early report that he was taking their money?
- In an earlier report police said the villages themselves had been hit.
- Most of their patients reported some sexual effects, and it quickly became clear that the early reports were wrong.
- Yet earlier reports published during the Clinton administration had been less positive.
- The exact cause of death was not given in these early reports.
- The early reports said that the hole was three miles deep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.