"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What the 49ers want to do is stop the run and get an early lead of their own.
- They took an early 7-point lead and led for the rest of the game.
- Southern led the game off with a single, followed by a home run to take an early 2-0 lead.
- This score on their second drive gave them the early lead.
- Now the rest of the cast is following her early lead.
- Florida again could not protect an early lead at home.
- "We got an early lead and played well with it."
- The team that got the early lead never looked back and won, 126-108.
- At the start of today's race, he was out quick enough for an early lead.
- "We wanted to get out to an early lead and force them to pass."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.