"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are considered to be the earliest inhabitants of the island.
- Many of the early inhabitants moved on to other sites.
- The early inhabitants then had found gold along the river.
- They are probably very little different from the earlier inhabitants.
- Those sites provide more insight into the lives of the early inhabitants.
- In more recent years, scientists have found increasing evidence of even earlier inhabitants.
- The earliest human inhabitants lived in the bay some 9,000 years ago.
- Its history has signs of early inhabitants in the area.
- New Denmark and its early inhabitants have been the subject of much research.
- The park's earliest human inhabitants arrived at least 8,000 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.