"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which for the cook is more demanding stuff than its earlier incarnation.
- The song can be seen as a very early incarnation of Doom metal.
- And at least in its early incarnations, it won't be for the home user, either.
- The game has been widely praised by critics, even in its still early incarnation.
- Thinking of her youth there was like trying to remember an earlier incarnation.
- An earlier incarnation of the district existed from 1968 to 1974.
- Guy Williams was also a part of the show's earlier incarnations.
- In its earliest incarnations, the piece was about a male rock star.
- Despite its intent, though, in practice, the system operated much the same as earlier incarnations.
- The only changes over the years have been the legs; earlier incarnations were painted wood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.