"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When a horse suddenly runs away, with or without a rider.
- He did not want to push on in the darkness and risk missing something important or suddenly running out of power.
- With each family, came numerous children until the classrooms were suddenly running over.
- All the men who are running down the pier suddenly stop in their tracks.
- When he got to his car, George suddenly ran out of the house to join him.
- Then, to their surprise, the animal suddenly ran out of the room.
- Obviously we're not going to suddenly run dry of oil.
- Suddenly running the club successfully seemed to be the most important thing in her life.
- The end comes rather abruptly, too, as if she had suddenly run out of steam.
- He couldn't understand why they were suddenly running over the sand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.