"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In that respect, at least, luck was still running strongly my way.
- The old people and the little children ran strongly.
- Up front, the top four were running strongly until the pit stops came around.
- Behind him, the powerful engines of the Alabama were running strongly now.
- "Two Nations" runs strongly against what appears to be the temper of the times.
- She followed him through the maize, running much more strongly.
- And remember, he has to win, not just run strongly.
- And public opinion in Germany, for example, is running strongly against a new currency.
- As you and I are well aware, premature birth runs strongly on both sides of our family.
- The tide, though nearly at low water, was still running strongly out to sea through the narrow channel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.