"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After several days, he began to run short on ideas.
- Time runs short and we have a lot of work to do.
- Their time is running short and they'll want to be gone tomorrow at the latest.
- Couldn't blame the girl, but he was running a bit short.
- And time is running too short for me to remain conservative in my plans.
- Altogether, about 100 families told him they would run short before the end of winter.
- We had not been in the camp long before food supplies began to run short.
- If they were already using the hay, they'd likely run short before spring.
- Time runs short for them, and it is already autumn.
- But he suspended the effort because time was running short to complete a strong agreement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.