"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Never before or since have I seen a human being run so fast.
- She thought she'd never run so fast in her life before.
- They had never run so fast in their lives before!
- But this year, she has been running fast every race.
- He ran very fast away from the house, down toward the river.
- He had run that fast seven times, but not since 1993.
- Mark had not known that his mother could still run so fast.
- A man might be able to run faster, but not by very much.
- We're running out of food and water faster than I want to think about.
- All she had to do was run faster than him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.